You know, even though I’m not a SAHM I’m still a homemaker. I have a family to take care of and a home that should be kept it neat and clean. I do also have the responsibility of 2 businesses to keep neat and clean, and a multitude of customers to care for as well. Wow! So….I’ve decided it’s going to be Happy Homemaker Monday, because my home AND my businesses are my home. They are where I spend my time, with my family none the less, 24 hours a day.
Right now I am…. Sitting here at the shop computer. Hubby just left for a job (so I get the computer for a few minutes).
On my Kindle…. I am currently reading Her Irish Surrender by Kit Morgan *affiliate link*
TV on my Computer….. Switched at Birth again tonight. I’m looking forward to that. I won’t watch it live, but will watch it sometime this week online.
What I found while surfing the net…. always looking for some new crochet pattern or recipe.
Favorite Find on Pinterest…… I got stuck looking for candy bar pins and ice cream pins this past week.
and I need to figure the rest of it out…….Maybe, just maybe I can get buy with just getting a few things instead of a weeks worth of groceries. I’m hoping so.
Check my side bar updated as to what I have on hand to make, or what’s in the freezer.
On my to do list this week….
In the craft basket….
Started a special scarf for a Christmas gift. Shhhhh don’t tell.
Looking forward to this week…….
Nothing special happening this week that I know of.
Looking around the house….
From the camera….
Tips and Tricks…… I keep my crochet projects in BIG zippy bags. Helps keep them all together and easier to take along.
On my prayer list…..
PayPal transaction to show up. Sent some money to hubby and its not showing on either side.
- Business to pick up so we aren’t scraping to pay bills
- We are able to find some scaffolding to borrow so we can work on the kitchen area
- The drain up front works so we can at least serve ice cream and drinks and baked goods come April 2016
- Oldest son and his Finance
- Youngest son to get a better job. Delivering newspapers doesn’t pay much at all.
- The weather has been cooler and we haven’t needed to run the ac.
- PayPay transaction I mentioned on the prayer list has been taken care of. Thank you Jesus!
This post linked to Happy Homemaker Monday over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom